Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access this website without having to register any details with us. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website, including photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- This website is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
- This website does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.
- Portions of this website is a memoir, therefore some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.
- Health information as well as my personal thoughts and feelings change over time. That is the benefit of scientific discovery and of having an open mind. I reserve my right to write what I believe in the moment, and change my mind in the future as new evidence and experience presents itself.
- I sometimes write about disease with humor. That doesn’t mean that I think illness is funny or that I don’t grasp the seriousness of things like cancer. It’s just that I love to laugh and I love to make people laugh. Even when I’m very sick, I somehow manage to find humor in it. It’s my light in the dark – and I want to share the light.
All content (including without limitation any pictures, logos, images and text) appearing on our Jane’s Health Website is our property or the property of its licensors or suppliers and is protected by copyright under the copyright laws of the United States and/or other countries. You agree not to use, display, reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate, display or in any way exploit such content (including any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information), in whole or in part, whether by e-mail or by any other means for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use as set forth herein.
All images on https://janeshealth.com/ are readily available on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Jane’s Health LLC
Third Party Links
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. This website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to it and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website.
Revisions and Errata
I take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, the materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This website does not warrant that any of the materials on it are accurate, complete, or current.
This website may make changes to the materials contained on it at any time without notice. This website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.